Terms and Conditions
By using www.paithani.in the user unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions of use as given here under :
- Before jumping to any conclusions or placing an order, the user may carefully read products information and services displayed in relevant sections and information in frequently asked questions.
- www.paithani.in is owned and managed by Uppada Sarees Pvt. Ltd. All the contents of the site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, Color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly accurate values. Since most of the products have intricate handwork, there may be slight variation in the pictures displayed and the respective actual products.
- With a view to provide our users/customers latest information and material, we will make changes in the products or services described on this site from time to time. The prices displayed on website are for Internet orders. Availability and prices of items are cause to undergo change without prior notice. Any prices displayed on www.paithani.in may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in any particular area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors/shortcomings.
- Silk-Cotton, Silk & Zari sarees should be dry cleaned. We do not guarantee of color.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on your company name is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Uppada Sarees Pvt. Ltd. The content is owned by Uppada Sarees Pvt. Ltd. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- We will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- We firmly believe that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits ordered. It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors as seen on your monitor. A slight variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and medium. Colors as shown in the catalogue may vary from the actual colors of the garments as the process of photography involves a lot of transitions and changes.
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly approximate values.
- In case of any doubts user may seek clarifications from us through Email : firstname.lastname@example.org and should not use any service/place order before he gets a written clarification about the same.
- Users of www.paithani.in are supposed to have thoroughly read and understood all the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Users are considered to have unconditionally agreed, approved, understood and accepted all the terms, conditions, procedures, risks and consequences of using the products/services at www.paithani.in and they cannot, at any time, claim ignorance of any or all of them.